Enterprise identity, data, and assets are the soft target by cybercriminals. There is no definitive silver bullet to assess the cybersecurity posture of an organization and hence every CISO's are struggling to answer hard-pressing questions of the board of directors. The cybersecurity team has no visibility of attacks surface, brand reputation, and cyber behavior hygiene to proactively predict the threats and apply self-healing capability to mitigate the same.
The Kill chain/Mitre attacks/diamond model can visualize how cybercriminals take over accounts at a granular level; it fails to address the business impacts of this life cycle.
- Financial Loss/Monetary penalties
- Loss of customer relationship
- Identity theft
- Reputational damage
- Potential Loss of employee data
- Reputation and security
"We provide Attacker 3rd Eye Visibility in safeguarding your Asset by monitoring and securing your attack surface."
Foresiet DigiView provides the below specialized assured services.
- Corporate Employee Email Compromise detection
- Consumer protection
- Partner account protect
- Dark Web monitoring
- Credential Stuffing
- VIP monitoring
- Z security
- Password security
- Uncover Million of events into meaningful, actionable insight to protect the enterprise from advisories
- Uncover phishing attempts to catch the campaigns before they target you
- Digital connected world means more application, more online presence and reusing the same credentials across multiple platforms.
- User leverage a similar password while registration on social sites, making them 100 steps forward toward the cyber breach. Many legacy websites are not maintained and already breached. It makes users prone to the Account Takeover Attack (ATO), i.e., account breached.
- The bad guys put more effort into higher-value targets, like celebrities, politicians, rich people and citizens to get mass money